Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Panda Therapy

Forwarded by *Richi*
Tuesday, 25 May, 2010 8:28 AM















"Forgive me father for I have sinned."
















"Mum? Can you come and get me down now?"
















"Betcha can't see me."

















"Oops! Slight miscalculation."


















"You go. I'll just stay here and rest my head a little bit."

















"I'll give you two seconds to get off me or I'll call Mom."

















"Paparazzi! Can I have a little privacy please?"

















"Dear Martha Stewart. I have this brown stain on my nice, white, fluffy butt."
















"Shhhh! I'm reminiscing."

















"I cannot believe that I'm stuck in this tree again. What is the matter with me?"

















"Quiet pleeeeeease. We're meditating!"





















"Don't you recognize me? I'm one of the stars in the Kung Fu Panda movie?"





















"Does this log make my butt look fat?"





















"I'm not coming out. You'll have to come in and get me."





















"On the count of three, lift!"





















"It wasn't me! I didn't steal this bamboo shoot! I was just sitting here! I swear!"

















"I'm sure there's a way out somewhere. I saw an ant went this way yesterday."





















"Absolutely, nothing accomplished!"

2 comments: